Windsond is a weather balloon system for an immediate view of local conditions at different altitudes. The focus on portability and low operating costs makes it perfect for frequent use in the field.
- Uniquely small size
- Save precious helium and canister size
- Real-time wind, temperature, humidity profiles
- Predict and control landing location
- Reusable sondes for best economy
- Reliable sonde recovery even days later
- User-friendly ground station software
Here is the Windsond product catalogue (1.1 MB).
Here is a Windsond product flyer (0.3 MB).
The small size and ease-of-use make it possible to launch Windsond from a regular car:
Windsond is developed by the Swedish company Sparv Embedded.